First Day of the March Teen Reading Program
Time & Location
About the Event
Throughout March, Krum Public Library is having a Teen Reading Program! Test our new READsquared online and in-app reading log, play games, and earn points to win prizes! Also, join us at the library during spring break for:
- Teen Crafting Day [March 11 at 1 PM]
- Teen Book Club [March 12 at 1 PM]
- Movie Day at the Library [March 13 at 1 PM and 3 PM]
(see the calendar for more information on those programs)
GETTING STARTED WTIH READSQUARED:
Visit krumlibrary.readsquared.com or download READsquared in your device's app store to register. Select "March Read: Teen [Age 13-17]" as your sign-up program. You can sign-up in advance so you're ready to go on March 1st!
SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH READSQUARED:
- Log your reading time to earn points for minutes read and completed books/audiobooks/eBooks. Points go towards winning badges and prizes!
- Write book reviews.
- Play games. The more points you earn, the more games you will unlock.
- Collect achievement badges.
- Add friends to see their progress and what they're reading.