Summer Reading Program
Time & Location
About the Event
Summer Reading 2020 begins! The theme this year is IMAGINE YOUR STORY, which is great advice considering current events! What better way to make it through the hard times than using your imagination to explore fairy tales, fantasy, mythology and even history!
- Starting June 1st, you may register on Read Squared (for an easy tutorial, click here) to log your reading and start earning points!
- Pick up your starter packet from the library using library curbside pick-up (call us from the parking lot and we'll bring it out to you for contactless delivery)
- Log your reading, complete challenges, unlock games, attend virtual/online programs, win awesome prizes!
- Programs will be aired live on our Facebook page and will be made available as videos in the days following across several platforms (except for Book Club Meetings).
- The reading program starts June 1st and and concludes on August 3rd.
For full program details click here.